Monday, June 2, 2008

WI-SPY TROUBLESHOOT, ANALYZE.

This new version of Wi-Spy features upgraded hardware and software!
Wi-Spy is the world's smallest 2.4 GHz spectrum analyzer and has been designed specifically for troubleshooting and analyzing Wi-Fi networks. Its software allows recording and playback of data traces and draws pretty graphs.

We're excited about Wi-Spy 2.4x and think you will be, too! The hardware has been redesigned to increase the frequency and amplitude resolution with an added reverse-polarity SMA adapter. Wi-Spy 2.4x is packaged with a powerful little antenna, so it’s good from the start but it's also a snap to screw-on any RP-SMA antenna you choose. The Chanalyzer software has been upgraded to version 2.1, which takes full advantage of the higher resolution with improved graphics and an even friendlier user interface.
Increased frequency and amplitude resolution
Helps you identify wi-fi interference (802.11 b/g/n, microwave ovens, cordless phones, Bluetooth, etc.)
Frequency range is 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz
Record/playback data traces
Frequency/amplitude marker
source : Ashish Kalmegh's blog
...THE WORLD OF

2 comments:

MONTERINES said...

Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my “Reveal of the unknown” blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! In that blog we will share our views about some unknown and unrevealed matters. I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

MONTERINES said...

If you are interested we can also share our links... Keep in touch in my blog...

Custom Search
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online